Paracon Australia 2016 is racing towards us.
Billed as Australia’s only Paranormal Conference the weekend has grown over the last two years into a mammoth experience. 2016 will be the third year and its only gotten bigger with this year lots more on offer. It can be hard to know where to start.
Never fear GOO has you sorted with FIVE things you should do right now so you can attend this year.
1) Book your tickets! Yes, do it now or at least head to the ticket page and have it ready to go once your done with this list. Tickets for a two-day pass are $150 and for a one-day pass are $100.
Your one or two-day pass gets you access to all sessions listed in the schedule. The ticket also includes entry to the opening night party (taking place on the Friday night) and includes a copy of the exclusive Paracon Australia Magazine.
Tickets generally get more expensive the closer you get to the conference. Last year the conference sold out. A handful is kept at the door and usually go quite quickly. Not sure you want to do the two days? Grab a one-day pass because you do have the option to upgrade at the conference.
Click here for TICKETS
2) Sort your accommodation! Katoomba is located in the Blue Mountains NSW. It is roughly a two-hour drive from Sydney and about hour from Sydney’s western suburbs. Katoomba and the wider Blue Mountains have a range of accommodation options.
All Paracon Australia guests do receive an event rate if you choose to stay at The Carrington. Otherwise there are great options close by. Katoomba does have a taxi service and Katoomba the train station is less than 5 minutes’ walk from conference venue The Carrington. There also are several places to stay within walking distance.
3) Decide on your extras! We’ve already mentioned the Opening Night Party taking place Friday the 27th. This is included in your ticket. If you can make we strongly recommend it. Excellent opportunity to meet the speakers and mingle with other guests. This year US Psychic and Comedian Karen Rontowski will be performing.
Workshop series. Taking pace the Friday afternoon Paracon Australia is offering two workshops. WORKSHOP ONE with Mary Rodwell - The Multidimensional Nature of human Encounters with Non human Intelligences and WORKSHOP TWO with Attila Kaldly - Creating your own Paranormal Content.
The After Dark Program on the Saturday night gets better every year. This year three awesome events are on offer. The Investigations have sold out already so be quick as limited spots remain for both an Evening with Donald Schmitt and Spirit Talk with Calvin Von Crush and Karen Rontowski.
Information and tickets about Workshops and After Dark Program can be found on the WEBSITE
The Speakers Dinner is NEW to the Paracon Australia weekend and is taking place Thursday the 26th of May at The Carrington. The Carrington is a beautiful grand hotel and dining there is truly an experience so why don’t do it with all your spooky pals and all the Paracon Australia 2016 speakers? To book all you have to do is email email@example.com and secure your spot.
4) Study the schedule and line up! The Paracon Australia website has a FULL LISTof all the speakers (Click here for list) and below are copies of the schedule you can download. We recommend you print it off and work your way through it planning you visit and who’d like to see.
5) Connect with the community! Coming with friends? Your team? Solo? Whichever way you fly into Paracon Australia we assure you you’ll be flying out with a few more friends.
Paracon is purpose built for meeting new people from the speaker’s dinner to the opening night party to the bookstore. But you can start connecting now. Post in the official Paracon Australia 2016 event page, use the hashtag #ParaconAust2016, write to speakers you’re interested in seeing and share upcoming Paranormal Pilgrimage with friends.
The fun starts NOW! Will we see you at Paracon Australia this year? We've saved you a seat.